Vacancy | Qualitative Market Analyst
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Do you like collecting and analyzing in-depth (market) information, interviewing people and diving into complex topics? And do you want to make an impact on organizations’ decision-making processes by translating information to actionable insights? Look no further!
1. Job Description
At Hammer, we help our clients to make informed strategic decisions based on fact-based market intelligence about their markets, customers and competitors. The main markets we are active in are Agri, Food and Pharma. Our clients are start-ups, family businesses and multinationals. As a young organization (<10 years old), we are steadily growing and adding new clients to our portfolio. So, we constantly need bright minds to support us.
We are looking for a Qualitative Market Analyst to strengthen our team. In your role you are involved in the entire cycle of a market intelligence project, from scoping to delivery. This means you will perform a wide variety of tasks:
- Translate the client’s question/ problem to relevant data and information needs
- Think about methodology and setting up research designs
- Decide on the appropriate script and respondent recruitment
- Conduct in-depth qualitative interviews
- Analyze the collected information and integrate it into visually appealing slide decks
- Present the findings in meetings with the client
- Contribute with ideas on how to improve our processes and practices
2. What do you bring the table?
- University graduate (business administration, economics / finance, marketing, social sciences, agro technology)
- Strong communications skills (oral & written) and ability to retrieve in-depth information from industry experts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and understand the subject matter of our clients
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and an ambitious mindset + willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently in a highly paced environment
- Fluent in Dutch and (business) English is a must
- Experience with Excel and SPSS is a must
- 2 years working experience in a (market) research, strategy consultancy, or food company is a pre
- Independent position with direct client contact
- Opportunity to develop as integral market researcher for all aspects of projects from scoping to delivery
- Office at the beautiful Jansbuitensingel (5 min. from Arnhem Central) + excellent coffee
- Option to work from home/wherever you are, on your own device
- Competitive salary (depending on # hours) + travel allowance
- Work together with a team of highly motivated professionals
- Steep learning curve
4. About Hammer
We are incredibly proud that as we’ve grown, our culture has remained constant.
The core? Collaboration, fun, and collective hard work without egos.
You’ll get a lot of responsibilities and freedom:
- We are allergic to bureaucracy
- We don’t believe in micromanagement
- We love own initiatives and innovative ideas to improve our business
Please send your resume + short motivation letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcome you at our office in Arnhem!