Vacancy | Market Analyst
32 - 40 hours, Arnhem, Netherlands
At Hammer, we operate on the cutting-edge of consultancy and market research. We help our clients to make informed strategic decisions based on fact-based market intelligence about their markets, customers and competitors. Our clients are start-ups, family businesses and multinationals. As a young organization (<7 years old), we are steadily growing and adding new clients to our portfolio. So, we constantly need bright minds to support us.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to strengthen our research team. In your role you’ll experience the full cycle of a market intelligence project, from scoping to delivery. You will perform a wide variety of tasks: desk-research, quantitative/qualitative research, acquisition, data modeling, (financial) analysis etc.
To give you a more straight-forward idea of our work, examples of recent projects:
- Supporting export decision for an international software company (geo-expansion)
- Assessing market attractiveness before a M&A decision (commercial due diligence)
- Provided insights on penetration/awareness of different products (brand monitor)
What do you bring to the table?
- University graduate (economics, business administration, finance, agro technology, food technology)
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and an ambitious mindset + willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently in a highly paced environment
- Fluent in Dutch and (business) English is a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Experience with Excel and SPSS is a must
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, R) or BI skills (e.g. Power BI/Tableau) are a pre
- 2/3 years working experience in a strategy consultancy, market research company or food company is a pre
- Independent position with direct client contact
- Opportunity to develop as integral market researcher by being responsible for aspects of research projects from start to end
- Office at the beautiful Jansbuitensingel (5 min. from Arnhem Central) + excellent coffee
- Flexibility regarding remote working: work from home/wherever you are, on your own device
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + travel allowance: ~40K on annual basis (depending on # hours and experience)
- Steep learning curve
We are incredibly proud that as we’ve grown, our culture has remained constant. The core? Collaboration, fun, and collective hard work without egos
- You’ll get a lot of responsibilities and freedom
- We are allergic to bureaucracy
- We love own initiatives and innovative ideas to improve our business
- We don’t believe in micromanagement
Please send your resume + short motivation letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcome you at our office in Arnhem!